Saturday, 27 October 2012
Bulgogi Pot
This dish is made with Bulgogi and while Bulgogi can be a great dish for dinner itself I still make this dish when I want to have my family around the table and take enough time to enjoy the meal and the time together. You can prepare along with it any vegetable and noodle you like.
serving 4
Ingredients
2 cup of Bulgogi
5 cups of beef stock (I use just water, though)
seasoning(soy sauce, sugar, pepper)
vegetables (onion, carrot, mushroom, capsicum, broccoli)
cooked noddles (optional)
Instruction
In a bit deep pan(about 5cm deep) pour in the stock and bring to boil. Once it boils add in Bulgogi and season the stock with soy sauce, salt, sugar, pepper to your taste and lower the heat to low and enjoy. Add in any ingredient if anything runs out.
Tip
- Add water and season again when you run out of the stock while eating.
- I like to turn the heat down to as low as possible so that we can have more time together.
Labels:
Beef,
Sharing Dishes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment