Pages

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Seasoned Soybean Sprout



Soybean sprouts are the most popular vegetable in Korea. If not at least mine! Whenever I go food shopping I buy soybean sprouts and Tofu and I don't need to worry about  what to eat for the whole week! You can enjoy it with cooked rice as your meal and you can have Bibimbap if you want something special.


Ingredient
1 packet of soybean sprout
seasoning( salt, sesame oil)
seasoning optional (crushed garlic, red pepper powder, sesame seeds, chopped spring onion)

Instruction
Wash the soybean sprout and drain it. Put the washed soybean sprout in a pot and add two tbsp of water and bring to boil with the lid on. Once it boils set the heat at medium and cook another five more minutes. Transfer the cooked soybean sprouts immediately in a mixing bowl and season.


No comments:

Post a Comment